We are looking for a front desk employee who can handle multiple responsibilities, work flexibly, and have good leadership skills.
The job includes checking guests in and out, handling money, keeping records (manually and on the computer), and customer service among others.
- Handle inquiries and concerns from present and future guests.
- Introduce and welcome guests.
- Help promote and market the hotel to guests by emphasizing the advantages of selecting us.
- Coordinate with other staff the activities required to be implemented in the hotel
- Help in administrative and accounting responsibilities such as check in-out, collection and remittance of payments, disbursements of operating cash advance.
- Make reports and feedback.
- Encode data to the system.
- Quality Control such as inspection of rooms, food preparation services, facilities and equipment of the hotel; comparing this to standards and reporting the deviation; and ensuring that these standards are comply.
- Serve as backup for housekeeping
Bachelor's degree in ANY discipline
Willing to work flexible hours
Can speak conversational English
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
lyliehotel (at) yahoo.com